Friday, November 21, 2014

Week 10

Week 10 Coming to you a few days late. But whats new?? I could barely change out of my sweats this week let alone make myself presentable for a picture;) We've been listening to baby almost daily on the doppler, Adelie gets a kick out of hearing the heartbeat and puts the receiver up to her ear to get a better listen ;) When you ask her,"Where's the Baby?" she promptly lifts her shirt up to show you her belly. Sometimes she lifts it a little too far, her dads been working with her on that. haha. 
As far as this pregnancy is concerned it feels identical to Adelie's now.  I haven't been nauseous since about the 2 weeks after I found out and I remember being totally exhausted with her :)  Officially 1/4 of the way done, I'm looking forward to the second trimester and getting some energy back!! :)


And a few of the most adorable Big Sister ;)







Week: 10

Weight Gain: up 6lbs

Cravings: Ice cream, cheese, salt, pop ya know all the things I was told to avoid-blah

Clothing: Sweats. I'm pretty sure I've got dressed once this week. maybe..

Best Moment this week: Watching the polar vortex happening outside, not comprehending that I would later have to drive in it lol

Miss Anything? The ability to stay up past 8pm. It's like clockwork once it turns dark out my eyes shut.

Movement? not yet

Anything making me sick or queasy? Cleaning up dog vomit (from eating our socks)<-ick. And Liam's smelly diapers. Adelie's do not make me gag but holy cow I can't take his.

Mood: Emotional and exhausted still

Looking forward to: A night on the town with B this weekend for a food and wine festival. Bummed I can't partake in the wine tasting but super looking forward to the food ;)

Gender? All the old wives tales say Girl, my gut says girl.

Worst part of the week: WHEN PEOPLE/DOGS EAT MY FOOD. Brandon got a rude awakening when I went downstairs Sunday morning to eat my leftover I had been craving and there lie my beloved leftover box. EMPTY.  He is sharing the doghouse with Lewis who yesterday ate my specially bought just for me cheese dip in the time it took me to run to the mailbox and back. Walk through the front door to Lewis with a yellow ring around his muzzle. Word to the wise. NEVER EAT A PREGNANT GIRLS FOOD.

Dreams? Non this week-RLS is getting better but the frequent bathroom trips at night are getting a little annoying.

No comments :

Post a Comment