Monday, December 8, 2014

um. week 14! And 11-13 ;)

Well after a small case of whatsashowerliveinmypajamas syndrome, and after an ultrasound moving up my due date, I am officially in week 14 of this pregnancy! And let me tell you it is flying by! Baby is the size of a lemon or a clenched fist! I can;t believe I'm only a month away from being halfway done! I think chasing a toddler around and all these holiday festivities are really helping move things along.  I was able to see Adelie on the big screen when she was just a little bitty bean-and then again when she was 20weeks. This time I was sent for a dating ultrasound because lets state the obvious I am much larger than I should be. It was so unbelievably cool to see baby #2 at 13weeks because that was no bean at all! It was an actually baby! We watched the baby kick around and put the hands up by the face, I really could have have watched that all day long, so incredibly sweet and surreal.  Speaking of kicking-I feel tiny jabs every so often and what an incredible and reassuring feeling :)  So far (besides the small bout of nausea in the beginning) this pregnancy is just like Adelie's just a little more exhausting from now having a small child to run after ;) On saturday we attended B's work party where mama made it out until 2am. That is insane-considering my normal bedtime is 8:30. haha!

Week 11-13
This is just a quick snip it of pictures because I could barley muster enough energy to do anything these weeks. I was exhausted both physically and mentally.  In these weeks we celebrated Thanksgiving to two cities, went shopping, family skating, attended festivals and parties,  but hardest of all we buried my momma.  That sole event was extremely draining and emotional, which may have led to my horrible migraines :*(
food, beer and wine fest-where I found my new love
<3
family snuggles

11 weeks at the drs

Thanksgiving and Brandons Mustache

family skate


Jax and Ads playing godzilla!

Baby #2's first moccs! Big sister got a pair too ;)



Putting the star on!

12 weeks christmas shopping

with the Beck Ladies


New festive nails




little baby!

Favorite dessert! Organic Oreos!
Week: 14

Weight Gain: need to check still

Cravings: Cream soda, spicy foods, pasta, milk

Clothing: pajamas ha

Best Moment this week: When Big Sister pulled up her shirt and used the doppler to find the babies heart beat. All on her own- I couldn't stop laughing and we've rewatched it a million times!

Miss Anything? This weekend it would have been amazing to indulge in a cocktail with everyone!

Movement? yup! Started quite frequently right at 14weeks

Anything making me sick or queasy? Liam's diapers, over eating-because I'm hungry alllll the time!

Mood: Exhausted

Looking forward to: Early January when I know what color to paint that nursery!haha AND this weekend when I get to see all most of my girlfriends for our annual Christmas :)

Gender? I'm still saying girl-with my new dd the Chinese gender predictor says Boy-Brandon is ecstatic about that ;).

Worst part of the week: The headaches I have gotten-I rarely get headaches and I've gotten 3 migraines within the past few weeks-ugh

Dreams? Last night we were in a walking dead type scenario with flying creatures- wish I could elaborate but it was literally too weird


No comments :

Post a Comment