Monday, December 22, 2014

Week 15

Finally had a spare second to sit down and actually write this post! HA! FINALLY caught up on all my editing which has taken front and center, and what a weight off my shoulders to be done!! Now complete focus is on family and the Holidays!! Week 15 came and went in a blink of an eye, I literally took my 15 week picture on the eve of week 16, but hey, I did it! Your second pregnancy goes SO much fast than your first, it's unreal!! You aren't constantly obsessing with every little thing because you have a toddler keeping your attention-and OH WHAT FUN! Having children is sort of like carting around your best friend all the time. We have so much fun together. We literally do 
e v e r y t h i n g together, so I'm a little concerned just where this second little baby will fit.  I know everyone goes through the tough transition from one to two so thats a little reassuring, but I'm a little anxious when our twosome turns into a threesome. Hopefully this baby loves shopping, playing babies and group bubble baths ;) 
This past week we also had some house guests as I hosted our friends Christmas-movies, dinner and low key, pajama wearing festive fun was had by all :) The stockings are hung, most of the presents are wrapped and we are SO ready for Christmas!!! A more in depth week 16 post to follow tomorrow :)

Big Sister Adelie!

Week: 15

Weight Gain: up 6lbs

Cravings: Cream soda, spicy foods, pasta, milk, ice cream, cinnamon candy

Clothing: sweats and anything comfy!

Best Moment this week: When Brandon said Adelie could just sleep with us one night last week because, "she just looks so cute" I love snuggling with her at night-she loves kicking her dad in the head hahaha

Miss Anything? Wine and the ability to sleep through the night

Movement? yup! Started quite frequently right at 14weeks-little kicks here and there :)

Anything making me sick or queasy? Liam's diapers still <- i don't think that will ever change ;) not eating before activities 

Mood: tired-getting more energy by the day :)

Looking forward to: Finding out just who is in there and seeing Adelie's face light up when She see's what Santa brought her ;)

Gender? I'm still saying girl

Worst part of the week: Finding a few chewed up diapers-thanks dogs

Dreams? Had a dream we had a boy! I woke up sad haha




No comments :

Post a Comment