Friday, December 26, 2014

Week 16

This was the BIGGEST crazy icantbelieveikeptmymouthshut week! My dad gave us the news that he was buying us an early ultrasound as our Christmas gift!! Since we were'n telling anyone that we were getting this done we were able to surprise my family at dinner that night after the ultrasound and Brandon's the next day at Christmas Eve! I made a Boy and a Girl ornament to break the news. Obviously my family knew that they were opening the gender but Brandon's had NO IDEA and it was SO fun to surprise them!


Nana Beck's Reaction


I've had a feeling this whole time that Baby #2 was a girl, just like I felt with Adelie. And JUST like with Adelie I woke up the morning of the ultrasound suddenly feeling baby was a boy. Probably just didn't want to get to cocky in my intuitions ;)
The ultrasound place was so incredibly cool! Really regretting not getting one done with Adelie, not only did we get to see the baby in 3d and take home a handful of cute pictures but we also got a digital copy of the ultrasound :) 
18min compressed in 5min by me ;)


SHE was completely cooperative and right away showed us that she was 100% girl! I am so excited for Ads to have a sister!! Especially because they will be close in age AND i'll get to see all those adorable clothes again ;)  Brandon still has his heart on a little boy-we are saving him for last born ;) 







Week: 16

Weight Gain: up 

Cravings: Cream soda, spicy foods, potatoes, sweets

Clothing: sweats sweats sweats-outfit of the year!

Best Moment this week: Finding out that the sweet little one kicking around in there is a precious baby girl. Can't believe we are going to have two little girls!! Something we've always joked about!

Miss Anything? Daylight! I feel like just about the time I'm moving pretty good for the day it gets dark out again waawaaa :(

Movement? yup! Started quite frequently right at 14weeks-little kicks here and there :)

Anything making me sick or queasy? Last Saturday I went to the grocery first thing in the am with Adelie to get all of our groceries for the week.  I didn't eat or drink anything that morning. Went straight there. Got two aisles in (I always start at the back of the store) and started sweating like crazy and seeing black. I have never felt like that before. I wasn't sure if I was going to throw up in the middle of the aisle or pass out. It was all I could do to make it to the front of the store and get to the car.  I asked my Dr. about it at my apt and she said during this point in my pregnancy my cardiovascular system is working on overdrive to accommodate the wee one so I need to eat more, drink more and not stand for long periods of time. Ugh! I guess it's only fair I have some pregnancy symptoms this time around ;)

Mood: tired at the moment a little under the weather

Looking forward to: Relaxing with my family this weekend!! Nothing planned except lots of playtime and extra snuggles!

Gender? Girl

Worst part of the week: The whole almost fainting in the grocery store thing...

Since I didn't write it on the board this week, baby is the size of an avocado, about 4-5inches long. Roughly the size of your palm :) 






No comments :

Post a Comment