Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 37

Well little girl, you are exactly like your big sister, and this labor experience is proving to be identical to my first.  Adelie and I have started walking a lot with the new stroller, trying to move things along. I'm still contracting, ya know, all the time basically and there seems to be some sort of battle going on between my uterus and little A.  Even though it was terrible the first time around, I tried the pineapple thing. My mouth needed at least three days to recover. bleh. My tank tops and maternity shirts only fit for about 5min or until I move, then they creep up and I'm sporting the unintentional crop top.  She has dropped so incredibly low that I have given up on all top coverings and have been wearing shorts and  sports bras for the past week. If you ring my doorbell and I don't answer right away, I'm probably trying to find something to cover up with ;)  Adelie keeps asking when A or sissy is coming.
Good Question.
When are you coming little A?


Still a 2 and 60% effaced


Wondering how many days of being an only child she has left?

Note for baby #3-do not eat pineapple

best rumpus award

Because I don't do "nothing" so well, I made these stinking cute new blankets for Adelie & A
and a handful or two of other people ;)




Including a matching one for A's coming home outfit ;)

Props are starting to roll in for her newborn shoot/I am wrapping up the few things I'm making/painting for it :)

Papa turned the big 5-0!
Grace too!
In Hawaii for their honeymoon
(lucky bums!)
I guess A wants to wait until he returns!! ;)
he said he may not come back ;)


They've been doing a ton of hiking and waterfall finding-looking at this picture just makes my stomach drop
Speaking of a dropped stomach-here's mine ;)

my latest obsession-strawberries-ice cream and angel food cake!

and have I mentioned?



Week: 37

Weight Gain: up 31-3lbs

Cravings: Cherry Limeade, baked potatoes, cereal, ice-cream, 

Clothing: sports bras and shorts

Best Moment this week: getting A's quilt in the mail finally! A nursery tour will be up soon :)

Miss Anything? My normal body x10

Movement? Enough to keep the kick counts in check but definitely out of space!

Anything making me sick or queasy? Nope

Mood: Anxious. Exhausted. On pins and needles.

Looking forward to: My next drs apt to find out progress (ya know in case I make it that far ;)

Gender? Girl

No comments :

Post a Comment