Monday, June 22, 2015

Week 38 & 39

Since I'm writing this after the fact, I'll keep it short and sweet so I can jump right into squishy baby pictures ;)  Week 38 and 39 were filled with {surprise} contractions! These girls sure know how to make or (not make) an entrance! Every day Adelie and I took the double stroller (filled with babies) and both doggies on several walks around our neighborhood. I waddled as fast as my legs could carry me and it literally felt like she might fall out on the sidewalk.  Brandon kept his phone glued to his hip and we were ready to go at any moment.
In another attempt to evict A I landscaped and mulched our home.  I made countless trips to Home Depot lifting bag after bag of mulch onto the cart and then again into my car. Turning down help, each time it was offered.(at least three times each trip)  Every time I waddled back in, the Home Depot employees made all sorts of comments about how they were making bets and couldn't believe I was still pregnant etc.
Spoiler alert
That didn't put me into labor, but the house looks great!
I also ate lots of pineapple -because why not
and went for a ahhhmmaazziinnnggg pedicure.
Did NOT want to leave the salon, I was in pregnant lady heaven.
Color of choice? Hot pink of course! A is going to be a pink girl, I can tell ;)
What DID put me into labor was deep cleaning our carpets! Not necessarily right away, but that was the last strenuous thing I did before contractions started ;)

Last drs visit






I also decided my studio needed new flooring ;)



No, but thanks for asking WTE!

Adelie is breaking back in the pack and play beside our bed where A will sleep.
Probably shouldn't start this, but she looks so sweet :)

Memorial Day with Daddy


Snap we sent B at work

 Eating super spicy mexican trying to induce labor


Proof I did wear bottoms to the pool




ahhhhhhh fresh carpets!
and
Contractions!!

Week: 38-39

Weight Gain: up 35-7lbs

Cravings: Cherry Limeade, ice cream

Clothing: sports bras and shorts

Best Moment this week: Finally having clean fresh carpets-sucking dirt up is surprisingly satisfying

Miss Anything? My normal body-clothes that fit

Movement? Girl is about to fall out!

Anything making me sick or queasy? Nope

Mood: Anxious. Nesting. 

Looking forward to: Labor and meeting this little lady!

Gender? Girl

No comments :

Post a Comment