Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Aria's Nursery Tour

I still can't believe I was able to keep her name a secret for as long as I did! Her nursery ended up being nothing like I had imagined, but am SO in love with how it turned out! Originally I was going with light pinks, creams and whites-but let's be real. I love color! The more the better-I've said it before, I am such a magpie. Anything bright colorful, shiny or sparkly, I'm all over it and filling my nest with it ;)
Without further adieu, welcome to
Aria's Nursery






















The coral stain from the paint big sister spilled-memories ;)


















2 comments :

  1. this is too perfect! you have GOT to do a source list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the gold hearts in the nursery!! Are those decals? What a sweet family you have I look forward to reading more posts!

    ReplyDelete