Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Week 10

Week 10!
I wanted to wait until my doctors appointment today to start back up with my weekly blogs, because there was a good chance the Dr. would end up moving my Due date and ding ding ding She did. She also hugged me three times throughout our appointment ;) The new due date she gave me based on the ultrasound is Feb 1st, BUT she wants me to deliver around 37 weeks which, let me put into perspective for you #ivebeenreading Around week 32 my uterus will be about the same size as someones who is 40 weeks with a singleton.  Taking into consideration how large I get and big babies yowza!  The goal is to make it to January with January 11th being the light at the end of the tunnel!
Throwing some other fun facts at you, Identical twins are completely spontaneous. At some point my fertilized egg thought two is better than one AND SPLIT. The babies currently are a little difference in size but completely in the normal range. They are mo/di identical which means they are in separate sacs but share the same placenta. They will share the same DNA and should look extremely similar-that's already giving me anxiety ha! We have an anatomy scan scheduled for August 30th and every 2 weeks after until December!!   So excited to see these babies so often and FINALLY get a picture of them! No picture today because she scanned me in the room on her pocket ultrasound! It was like a mini computer that she sat on my belly and there they were! Now if only we could by those at the local Target ;)
This week was the 4th of July so we got to watch so many amazing shows right here on the golf course! The girls had a blast running around catching fireflies and watching the "fireflies" (fireworks) to Aria ;) On the actual 4th, Brandon and I played in the firecracker scramble, not sure how long I'll be able to swing a golf club comfortably! Way too much sun and way too much vertical activity, I shall be on the couch for the rest of the week ;)
Probably the most profound thing that happened this week was realizing that when we just had confirmation of just one, I was a little sad knowing this was my last pregnancy and I just didn't feel done. However, now that there are now indeed TWO littles in there, I feel like our family is 100% complete and feel so at ease :)
Beck family of SIX!
No one has to ride alone on a roller coaster!
#thethingsthatmatter ;)

week: 10
Feeling: Crazy exhausted. Like can barely get off the couch exhausted.
Craving: watermelon, tacos, dairy
Measuring: 16w of a single
weight: up 6.5 They want me up 35-55 yikes!
Observations: everyone knows someone who's had twins and tells you about it and everyone asks you if your excited or scared. For the record, we are SUPER excited about this :) 
 Babies are as big as Kumquats!











No comments :

Post a Comment