Saturday, July 15, 2017

Week 11

Just when I think I've found a new burst of energy, the babies continue to grow and I'm back at square one. Sleeping late, going to bed early, at least one nap a day and needing to lay down once every few hours is my current schedule. This is no where near my usual schedule of never-slow-down-go-go-goness that I'm used to, but unfortunately I have no say in the matter. The babies are RUNNING THE SHOW already! 
I got a super exciting opportunity handed to me this past week! On Wednesday I get to be a part of an ultrasound training session for residents at my hospital! I get to see my babies, FINALLY GET PICTURES OF THEM and am getting PAID to do this! SO SO excited for Wednesday!! I know it's early but I've been doing quite a bit of research on gender in twins at 12 weeks and am excited to see if there are any strong guesses. Since they're identical and two babies, I just just one solid view haha
Before anyone start in on the lectures of not going home and painting the nursery one color or the next, it's most likely going to be painted the same color regarding sex and all our baby gear has already been purchased ;)
The babies are now the size of brussel sprouts, or about an inch and a half long. I'm having fun picking up their heartbeats one consistently around 167 and one around 158. Crazy to think only 26 Saturdays or sooner left. We'll have a better picture on what week I'll actually deliver at our Aug 30th ultrasound.  Either way we'll be starting off 2018 with a bang!
On Tuesday Brandon and I headed to a Jimmy Buffet concert in Detroit-such a fun time that ended in a total monsoon! One of our friends ended up in stitches and I drove a 38' RV home full of party goers in the rain-adding that to my list of accomplishments haha
In just a week and a half I will be flying out to California again with 15 of my Lula girls for the 2017 Lularoe Convention! We've rented a house on Huntington Beach and are so excited for 5 days of fashion in the California sunshine! So many fun times ahead and now I need a nap just thinking about them haha ;)

Week:11
Feeling: Crazy exhausted still. Some nausea,  some insomnia
Cravings: Dairy, salty, Mexican food, pasta. So....my normal cravings haha







 At our 10 Year Reunion!




  


 When we got home Our Prime Day Purchases all showed up at once!!




No comments :

Post a Comment