Friday, November 15, 2013

Week 21

Happy Friday You Filthy Animals!
Christmas preparations are in full swing at the Beck Household.  I usually force myself to wait until after Thanksgiving, but when I realized my Thanksgiving decorations were really my Halloween pumpkins turned backwards so you couldn't see their faces, I made the executive decision it was time to Deck the halls. 
We have busted out the Christmas Pajamas, our favorite Christmas movies, ordered our Christmas Cards and have been burning our Cinnamon Frosting Candle like nobody's business ;) Christmas is totally more fun to plan for when you have a child! I have honored Brandon's request to not put up the tree until after Thanksgiving, but we do have several small evergreens sitting in random corners of the house :) I have several more decorations up my sleeve that will go up the day after Thanksgiving....
turning this into The North Pole...Elf style ;)
Bright Baby toys are completely festive right?
The brings me to Adelie's huge haul yesterday. 
We went to visit Brandon at the office


Once we each got our share of smooches, it was off to the store where we were in need of a few items for Miss Ads.
A toothbrush, because her first tooth officially broke through, and another will be out very VERY shortly!
A Jumperoo, because the girl was tired of laying flat. 
SHE LOVES IT



She also got some new festive Jammies 
Size 12m Whhhaaaatttt???  (bottoms are still a little big, but two piece jammies melt my heart)
To add to her collection :)


Did I mention she's also rolling over like a maniac? Seriously.


Since she is growing like a crazy lady, we decided to finally pack all of her size Newborn-3m clothes away in a tote.  And here's to hoping she has a sister one day.... X)


Speaking of clothes, the other day I was digging through my closest and found this little number. Still in the bag. An impulse buy when I was very pregnant and hid it from Brandon misplaced it in the back of my closet... SO glad I found it in time for all the Holiday Parties! Thinking of pairing it with some red tights and black suede booties!

These movies have been playing on repeat in our DVD/VCR players ;)
Would like to add Jingle all the way soon, and maybe the rest of the Santa Clause movies...guess it's time to visit our dear Craigslist lady!!


What's your favorite Christmas Movie?
We've been trying to transition from Jurassic Park to Christmas Classics..

 One step at a time


Stats:
Height 26.5"
Weight 16.8lbs
Foods:
Likes: Green Beans, Pears, Apples, Bananas, Carrots, Squash
Dislikes: Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Peaches
Accomplishments so far:
Rolls over (back to front) Oinks, has 1 1/2 teeth, Sleeps through the night, can grasp toys and shake rattles, can jump in her jumperoo.


We hope you all have a wonderful weekend, we'll be bouncing all over for Christmas and Family Shoots!

We'll leave you with a few pictures of our
Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins



P.S. How do you like the new blog? :)


No comments :

Post a Comment