Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Week 30

Our trip to Florida was so much fun! We got to enjoy the company of friends we don't get to see that often (Adelie was Ms. Popular) eat great food and watch some amazing sunsets.
The not so great moments include, teething, hot packed airplanes, juggling luggage, cold weather and a little Lady who forgot we are supposed to sleep in on vacation.
I guess only Brandon got that memo...

Adelie did exceptionally well on the Airplanes. Let me just tell you I used to be one of those people who cringed when I saw someone get on with a young baby.<- Not so fun being on the other end.  People literally start shaking when they see a baby.  
Our only bumps were when we took off and the last 10 minutes of each flight, as she was SO ready to get off the plane and so was momma.  She never all out cried, but was pretty restless and super over all her boring non light up toys I had packed for the plane.  Luckily I had people who sat by us for both flights tell me how good she did once we landed. THANK YOU KIND PEOPLE.
We only had semi warm weather the day we got there and the day we left! I mean in the high 60's. 
wah wah We literally were in our bathing suits one day.  And on that day, the locals were in their winter coats and pants. 
Adelie officially has four teeth! This morning the upper right finally broke through! 
Eating wise she is LOVING the stage 2 foods still. Favs include Mac & Cheese Vegetable beef dinner, and chicken noodle. Oh AND ice cream. <-Like her mama
She is on the verge of crawling, but hasnt quite figured out how to use those strong leggies productively. Speaking of...
I have bruises all over my upper legs from her kicking me when she sleeps with me.
She sleeps in her bed until about 6 when she wakes and I go bring her into our bed, now that we have room!
She is now pretty solid at sitting up, but rocks forward to crawl. Usually ending in a nose dive.  She still only rolls from her back to her belly and only to the right.  Standing is her favorite and she did so for almost the whole flight.

Stats   
20lbs
29"



Ready to board!!

Sleeping on the airplane

We made it!! And it was h u m i d!!





Babes got her first Pedi!! And she was wide awake!! :)

Mommy time ;)










Our ONE nice day


Skeeter
My good friend Darian, whom I went to school with at UofL came to visit us, and today is her Birthday!
Happy Birthday Darian!


Adelie's first Swing
Notice my bruises!

Never taking her eyes off the ocean!



Jay, Beth Brandon and I
All three of us (B, J & A) will be in Jay & Beths wedding in August! Can't wait!
Adelie is the flower girl!!

My view the whole plane ride home :)
wouldn't have it any other way
xo
















No comments :

Post a Comment