Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Itty Bitty Baby Beck #2

Surprise!




We are over the moon excited to announce that Adelie is going to be a BIG SISTER next June! 
Yes-Incredible timing right? My due date is a week before Adelie's Birthday-
here's to hoping I go early and can have a May baby ;)

Brandon and I were sitting in bed a couple weeks ago and he said something I normally would have just punched him for-instead, I started bawling. He just looked at me and said, "Jac I was just kidding.." then he immediately followed by saying we should just look past all the naughty things Lewis (one of our springers) does because we would only have about 10 more years with him. (He has been really naughty lately) Welp. That sent me into a sobbing mess. After about a minute of waterworks, I just stopped and looked at Brandon and said,
"I have got to be pregnant."
The next morning several test confirmed the suspicion.
I had all these plans of how I was going to tell him the news but of course my excitement got the best of me and I just blurted it out!
I've never been good about keeping secrets ;)

Adelie still doesn't realize that her life will be changing in about 8 months but she sure does say baby a lot! and it's soo cute

We face timed Papa Ron, Uncle Jory and Jamison with Adelie in her Big Sister outfit and they were all thrilled :) We then popped in for a visit at the office so she could show off her new title to Grandma and Papa Beck :) It took everyone an average of 45 seconds to grasp what her shirt said ;)

Right after we found out, we went back for a Notre Dame game and I posted this picture

Almost immediately, I received a text from my friend Morgan reading
"Hey girl looks like a fun tailgate where is your drink?? with a bunch of baby emojis.
She is such a smart cookie.
So the nextt week I had to stage this picture to throw people off my trail...
Did it work?? ;)



I will be documenting this pregnancy just like my first, with the addition of my new chalkboard :)
WHICH
will make its first appearance tonight for the weekly bump update :)

Happy Hump Day Bump Day!!

1 comment :

  1. So, so excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to ready the weekly updates! xoxo

    ReplyDelete