Tuesday, October 28, 2014

16m The Bag lady

Adelie is a teeth brushing, baby hoarding, dishrag stealing, shopping fool!

 I swear this has been the busiest month yet, and I'm not even talking about the busy-ness that was my photography schedule. I'm talking about miss neverslowdown Adelie! She is such a busybody these days :)  Her obsession with reusable shopping bags has escalated to an even cuter level.  At any given moment you can find her dragging one behind her with all the trinkets she has found in the last 30min. (the average time everything stays in her bag, before she either dumps it out or grabs a new bag)  
Yesterday I went through the house picking up things that were out of place. The little shopper walked right behind me, taking whatever I had just put in the cupboard out and shoved it in her bag.
I couldn't even stop her- it was SO cute.
The contents of her bag are really quite hysterical. Golf balls, sunscreen, a banana, Brandon's phone (as of this morning) haha.  The other night she couldn't find a sufficient bag, so she settled on one of B's dress shoes.  Imagine the scene when Adelie walks around the couch holding the shoe filled with Fisher Price little people princesses. We laughed so hard!
Brushing her teeth has also become a favorite activity.  Every time she enters our bathroom she yells for it. I say yell, because everything she says is very LOUD.  She is on her second big kid toothbrush because of her obsession with brushing/gnawing on it. I'm not complaining, with the amount of candy corn she sneaks ;)
I cannot for the life of me keep the dishrags on the front of the stove. As soon as I hang them up, Ino more than turn my back and she's pulled them down and running through the house squealing
Word wise, she says Mama, daddy, dog (duh), thank you (tanttu) Baby (bee bee) a whole bunch of other jargon and Sock (saww). She stops dead in her tracks if she sees a sock and then precedes on collecting it and bringing it to you :)
Currently the favorite food of choice is alfredo pasta, green beans, corn and apple slices. Her favorite drink is milk or whatever mommy is drinking-whatever mommy is drinking.
She loves bath time-the new house has a huge bathtub perfect for bath tub parties with mommy :)














We finally got to have our family pictures taken and it's was a little bit tricky to say the least. Adelie was little miss dontlookatthecameraever. Thank god for photoshop and head swapping ;)




Too funny not to include ;)



How the entire shoot went-oh vey


We are looking forward to Halloween and taking Adelie around trick or treating for the first time!! Hoping it doesn't rain or snow! 

No comments :

Post a Comment