Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 15

Adelie has become a twin. For three days out of the week at least ;) Monday and Wednesday we welcomed baby Liam into our daily routine of editing, crafting and Jurassic Park! They had so much fun playing the piano together :) Now if only I can get them on the same schedule we'll be golden! I give real twin moms total props, juggling two babies on a full time basis would be completely overwhelming!
Monday and Wednesday I spent my whole day talking in a high pitched baby voice, bouncing someone on my knee and hitting play for the thousandth time on the vcr player ;)
We're kind of having a lovefest with our VCR player right now 
Thursday Adelie and I took a little field trip to a neighboring pumpkin patch so I could photograph a few cuties, she enjoyed the fresh air while momma got to enjoy some homemade melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts and the most spectacular apple cider slushee! I'm determined to come up with a similar recipe so I can indulge in a hard apple cider slushee at my leisure ;) Adelie continues to LOVE her kickee piano and we are now in the market for some sort of jumper-exercauser-walker contraption so she can sit upright for playtime! So if anyone has any suggestions on ones they LOVE we are all ears!   

Tuesday Night I received a call from one of our best friends/the best man in our wedding, asking if I would be available to make the trip down to Notre Dame where he would be proposing to one of my girlfriends to photograph the whole ordeal! So Friday afternoon Adelie and I packed up and headed to South Bend where I strapped her into the front baby harness and documented the whole thing :)
  In case you have never tried to, shooting over the top of an excited babies head is quite challenging
Saturday, while I had a wedding, Ads spent the day with her GG, papa Ron, Aunt Jam and Uncle George :) Rainy Sunday Funday was spent inside at my cousins house as the whole family crowded into one room to watch Adelie and her second cousin Jaxson giggle and talk on the floor. It is SO fun watching all these babies interact with one another! 

Adelie now weighs 15.4lbs
and is 25" long


Speaking of Hello Apparel, we got quite a lot of LOVE on Instagram from them this week! :)


Did I mention I'm also the family Barber? ;)

Adelie & Liam Cuteness








What our everyday looks like.

We did make quite a team!


Check out the whole album + more @



Bath Time in Papa Ron's Sink with Jory


Adelie & Jaxson 3.5m













No comments :

Post a Comment