Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 17

Babes is on the verge of some major milestones. She is SO close to rolling over, but her side is just too comfortable to continue onto her belly.  I also assembled the high chair this week! Adelie can now sit at the table with the rest of the family, and....... had her first try at rice cereal! On a spoon! She didn't particularly care for it and pushed most of it out with her tongue, but the girl grasped the spoon concept no big deal! It was incredibly cute and I made Brandon video tape us ;) We also attempted to take Ads out to dinner while we watched the Tigers game one night. Note: Do not take a baby to watch a sporting event at a pub during her bedtime. Poor tootsie sugar got woke up every few minutes from all the cheering. We finished our dinner and headed home needless to say. The girl can sleep pretty much anywhere and through anything. But not Tigers fans.
On Monday we packed up and headed to Lansing for an engagement session I had at MSU. We got halfway there before I smelled, cringed and knew exactly what we would be up against once we stopped. Thank god I threw in pjs in the diaper bag last second. Brandon had the diaper bag last and all that was in there were leggings. She did pretty great the whole time, until the very end when she wasn't to thrilled about sitting in her stroller, thus me ending the shoot baby in one hand and camera in the other. So thankful all my clients love her ;)
On friday night Brandon and I packed, dropped all three kids off at G&G Beck's and headed to Notre Dame for the game. We had a great time and got to see a ton of our friends that we haven't seen in a LONG time!
AND
All three of us were asked to be in our friends Jay & Beth's wedding! SO excited for next August!
More exciting news came Sunday on the way home, when I got the phone call that my cousin Heather was in LABOR! The poor girl was due OCT 1st. Thats right, 19 days past her due date! Since I was asked to take the birth pictures, I quickly picked Adelie up from the inlaws, kiss and hugged the daylights out of her, dropped her off back with Brandon and high tailed it to Kalamazoo to witness the birth of
William Henry Burns VI
a.k.a Henry
8.1lbs 21" long
Ads cannot wait to meet her new cousin!



The boys finally got their new bed!









Mr. Anxious tricked me into thinking our ride was here. It wasn't there for 20 more min, so we sat outside and enjoyed the fresh Autumn air. Brandon on the cement and I in this pretty baby I bought on clearance at Home Depot! Whoohoo!




So excited for their wedding! ;)



That there's an R.V. 
Cousin Eddy's R.V. to be exact! 

The new family of three! :)






No comments :

Post a Comment