Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Small Biz Christmas

Every year we crowd the stores to fill our carts with a bunch of store bought plastic and random gifts for our loved ones. As I've gotten older, I see how unthoughtful and annoying the Christmas Present buying has really become.  A toaster for Bill, a cheap sweater for Sally. I'm really over it.  Our homes are filled with stuff. Stuff that we may or may not use or appreciate. I've been known to Target binge buy on occasion, but this year I'm looking to small businesses for most of my Christmas Presents! 
Here are a few of our favorite Shops
that we work with and create for on the daily!
For an abundance of festive homemade presents check out
www.Esty.com
And shop small
;)
Merry Shopping 

This is my little etsy shop:) Filled with festive garlands, bows, necklaces and my newest love infinity scarves! Keeping all the pretty necks warm this Holiday Season







Crocheted cuteness and some new festive light up sweaters by this gorgeous new mama :)





As you can see, Adelie and I already own plenty of her crafty creations!







Another Super crafty mama who makes these unbelievably cute and soft leather bows! The boutique is named after her darling daughter Sadie :) We love these two and her bows!!









Do you have an etsy store or a small Business? 
I'd LOVE to check you out! :)


1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the love, mama! And I TOTALLY feel ya on the whole Christmas shopping thing! I'm so over a "commercialized" Christmas. Sure, it's fun to get some presents, but gone are the days of going totally crazy and buying a bunch of crap, just for the sake of having presents to open. And I loveeeee those scarves! I seriously cannot pick which color is my favorite....I even love the green and I never love green!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete