Monday, December 2, 2013

Week 23

Lady baby has learned a few new tricks this week, just in time for Thanksgiving!  She has found her tongue and was sticking it out like a crazy child yesterday night before bed! Such a small cute tongue ;) She can also now semi sit up ( for about 30 seconds before she looses strength and folds in two). Cannot wait for her to accomplish this, so she can stop getting so frustrated with her immobility!
Currently Ads is taking about four 30min-1hr naps a day. She goes to bed around 7 and wakes up when Brandon's alarm goes off at 7:30.  She will sleep in her crib or beside us in her pack and play (depending on me, Bad I know. )
But sometimes a momma just wants to reach over and hold her babes hand in the middle of the night ;)
On Tuesday we picked up cousin Elaina at GVSU for Fall break. Ahhh I remember fall break...
She was a GODSEND. We cleaned the house, turned up the festiveness and then she held the garbage can out for me when I threw the giblets away.  While squealing and dancing.

Little Lady is now 18lbs 27"
She's still loving on her green beanies and apples
She is still teething about one day a week ( more drool then crying)
 Sometimes when she's cry/whining I think she says Mom...but that could just be wishful thinking ;)






THAT WOULD BE HAIR! DARK HAIR AT THAT!!



Watching Christmas movies on Elaina's Lap



Elaina braved the cold and helped me out with my Christmas Minis on Saturday ;)
You can check out all the cute families on my Facebook Here










1 comment :

  1. Hi Jacee! I'm Heather and I wanted to know if you would be able to answer a question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete