Monday, December 9, 2013

Week 24


Boy December posts are hard to stay on top of! We have been crazy busy decking the halls, shopping for/making Christmas presents and attending Holiday Parties! Due to the fact that we've had quite a few babies over to the house recently for pictures, we FINALLY were able to put up our Christmas tree! (It blocks my huge window that I normally take pictures by;)  Adelie was mesmerized by all the glittery bulbs! Yes. 99% of the bulbs on our tree have either sequins or glitter on them. Would you have expected any different?  On Thursday I took pictures of little Noah who is a month older than Ads, he is sitting like a champ and was quite a bit bigger than Adelie and very stiff! I've noticed that boys tend to be much more stiff than little girls and are able to stand with help at a very early age. Adelie will stand for about 10 seconds and immediately sit down like a frog.  But she can now sit upish....not fully but very close! It usually only lasts about 30 or so seconds before a nose dive, but she's getting the hang of it!
On Friday I attended a craft Holiday Party where we made a Christmas Wreath for our front doors! Great time with good conversation and amazing Sangria.  
Brandon was watching babes for the night and after I left the party I headed to meet up with them at our friends house. I walk in to find her sitting at the Poker table with 5 guys chatting up a storm. At 10pm.
She is such a party animal.
On Saturday was my girlfriend Christmas get together, Once again Brandon had daddy duty while mama went out on the town with my friends. It was such a good time and we came home with some wild stories! 
She gets it from her mama.
Our weekend wrapped up with a visit from Papa Ron as we hit the shopping scene for Aunt Jam and Uncle George.  Adelie was so good the entire day, and may I add, 
 holy cow is her vocal range getting loud.
She never was upset, but talked almost the entire time at the mall, loudly. So funny, and everyone thought she was such a peach!

Naughty mom moment:
In a very crowded teeny bopper store, I was attempting to steer Adelie in her stroller through the crowded already too small aisles when out of no where a girl whipped around and was going to run right into us. I immediately stopped the stroller which proceeded to flip backwards due to being weighed down from the million bags hanging from the mommy clips. Worst part? My pop which had been sitting in the tray flew out and onto babes. She was fine, just scared and had a sticky ear. The girl felt terrible and my dad laughed the whole time.

Paying it forward:
When we hit up Old Navy for some great deals, upon checking out the lady next to me decided she was going to buy me a scarf! I was so dumbfounded by the extremely nice gesture and thanked her up and down :) Can't wait to pass on the Holiday Cheer :)!



Stats
27"
18.2lbs





Michigan is a Winter Wonderland now!




Snow Baby


Our Advent Calendar we made!



Cousin Liam


New in our Etsy shop!






Available for purchase HERE

Ships next day! 










No comments :

Post a Comment