Monday, February 3, 2014

Week 32

It's no surprise, but this past week we have been so incredibly busy!!! Lot's of photo shoots, both of my cute clients and Miss Ads went on her first model casting call! She got the job! Both her and her BFF Natalie were selected to model for the sassy baby toy company. The photo shoot was today and they did AMAZING! Seriously was so fun, but slightly odd to sit back and watch someone else work behind the camera ;) The studio was my dream studio! One day I will have a space to call my own! ;)

On a different note, we finally were able to hit up Adelie's 6 month apt<-which consisted of three shots :( Completely heartbreaking to pin her down, watch her turn bright red and cry so incredibly hard.  
We have got the ok to start on solid foods three times a day and to start incorporating water every now and then.  She is growing like a weed and the Dr. had nothing but positive things to say about her :)  
However, the next three days post shots, poor baby just wasn't herself and had a runny nose.  It was so sad that Brandon actually said she could sleep in our bed ;)
After my SIL suggested a mesh teether to start introducing real foods, we went out and got one! She LOVES it! I've put chunks of apple in it, bananas and the baby puffs! The only draw back is, it is SO incredibly messy! I'm talking strip her down and an immediate bath ;)
After Valentines, newborns and some other fun shoots Adelie and I traveled south on Sunday for some more shoots outdoors! Of course she stayed inside and visited with my fam and got to play with her new pink & purple ride on truck! Since all of my sister (Jamisons) little tikes + fisher price toys burnt up when my dad had the fire in the garage, the insurance paid for us to replace them! This means that Adelie now has tons of fun new toys at Papa Ron's house! She looked so cute in her truck!
In crazy news: While outside taking pictures in the ridiculously deep snow, my sister had both mine and her iphones in her pocket. Both fell out as we were moving around the field. Mine was dead, hers on vibrate.  It is sheer dumb luck, and after a good 40min of shoveling our footprints that I found both of them! And they both worked just fine! Talk about a panic attack realizing my babies daily pictures were buried in the snow potentially lost forever.
In BIG girl news
Adelie is now scooting backwards. That's one step closer to crawling ;)
Backwards is the new forwards anyways
Stats

29.5"
20lbs

I enjoyed every minute of sleeping three deep :)

Oh and we found Adelie's hospital hat yesterday :*( Cue the waterworks!

And mid week I caught Lewis accessorizing with a christmas wreath

When we sleep, she curls into me and for a moment I have my belly back :)

Ps This is going on right now on Instagram!! Get in on the action!
We have a momma + mini headband set up for grabs!

Keeping warm by the register in the kitchen ;)

My Brother-Jory
And niece-Roxie
And fur brother Diesel




I think the phones fell out somewhere around here.. X)




Sad we our 1/6 part Kayla couldn't be there :( Missed you girl!
Second Cousins

Photo Shoot!




Adelie & Natalie

















1 comment :

  1. Sooooooo cute!!!! Her silver bow looks great, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete