Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Week 33

This week I turned a quarter of a century old!  Although Adelie is my favorite gift for life, I had a wonderful Birthday out on the town with friends.  Adelie got to have a long overdue sleepover with
g + g Beck, and she had so much fun! Between our Florida vacation and theirs, they haven't had her overnight in several weeks! Grandma was more than excited to swoop her up for the night.
Babes is still teetering on the edge of crawling. She gets up on all fours but results in a nose dive..she's going on three weeks of being ohsoclose, she's bound to take off here soon!

Milestones we're reaching:
She has figured out how to wave her little hand :)  Not necessarily on demand but you can catch her waving periodically throughout the day ;)
She pants when she's excited. And gets super squirmy when Brandon walks through the door :)
She is automatically in a good mood if you stand her up. Maybe she'll walk before she crawls??
She wears size 4 diapers (we're still favoring luvs) and is still eating stage 2 foods three times a day.
She has really taken a notice of different textures in our house/dogs/faces. Sometimes she pulls a little hard, so we are working on the word "nice"

In fun upcoming news
We have teamed up with the coolest shop for a festive giveaway for your minis!!
Details coming on the next blogpost! :)

Now we're off to mail our Valentines!! :)
XOXOXO

Look at those teethers!!






Not so sure about wearing her (adorable) lavender Moccs
Yes, they really are worth every penny!


Our trip to the Vet! I really am a mommy of three!!




She loves her daddy!




I really need to film her doing this in the am. She loses it ;)

On Thursday we went to my hairdresser! And I came out 3 shades Blonder ;)

See that little blonde with too much makeup on? That'd be me modeling a knitting pattern sweater in Knitting World Magazine circa 1993. Now I know where Ads gets it from ;) ;) ;)

Breakfast at G+G Becks

My 25th Birthday
Wish I could have strapped Ads to my front in her baby carrier and took her out
You have a baby.....In a bar.....
I opted not to be that girl.



I'll leave you with this throwback of
Baby A






No comments :

Post a Comment