Friday, February 21, 2014

Week 35

Adelie turns 8 months old tomorrow! Whaaattttt? I cannot even express how close she still is to crawling!! Whenever I set her down she immediately leans forward pulling herself onto her hands and feet! For some reason she really wants to crawl on her hands and feet jungle book style. So silly, yet absolutely adorable. ;) This week was our first week of four days over at Liam's house. It has been so fun to watch these two grow and interact with each other. Currently they are both struggling with not stealing each others toys, as they always want whatever the other one has.  They are also on the same nap/eating schedule which has proved to be the most enjoyable, but once lunch time comes around, I wish I had four arms ;)
Mid week Adelie decided that she just didn't want to sleep.  She wasn't cranky, just super busy. She took one small nap on tuesday and didn't go down for bed until almost 10pm that night.  The next day was almost identical! It must have been some sort of growth spurt, because our trip to Target yesterday consisted of buy size 18m leggings. Yes. You read correctly. She is so incredibly long!
Favorite Moments this week
Watching Adelie get so excited when trying to crawl

Putting Adelie in the middle of her room, sitting with a pile of toys. Jumping in the shower. Halfway through hearing Adelie crying for help. Running in the room to find her at the opposite end of the room behind the chair. She had scooted herself backwards the whole way and got stuck in between the wall and the chair.

Watching her get so excited that her brothers agreed to take a bath with her.

Sneaking into her room in the wee hours of the morning to scoop her up, bring her to our bed and cuddle.

Hearing Brandon say, "What's miss Ads doing in here?" on those mornings ;)

Making the swap into my new mom mobile.  I have been driving my mothers car for the last four years and due to Michigans crazy winter we decided it was for the greater good to have me driving a vehicle with 4WD.  It was really hard for me to do this, but I am enjoying the traction when driving :)

 In Photography news:
I'm hosting a Cuties Contest on my Facebook page!
Voting ends next Friday, If you are a fan of Jacee Beck Photography
Click Here to vote for your favorite! :)



One of her favorite new hangouts ;)











We started introducing the sippy cup and water this week. The look on her face says it all




Liam got a faux Hawk 


Meet my mom mobile :)

My babies. Be still my heart <3














No comments :

Post a Comment