Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 34

This weeks post comes to you from our bed. It is currently e i g h t  at night and we are still in our pajamas and still in bed.  Yes, you are correct. 
B e s t. D a y. E v e r.
This week marked the first week Ads and I traveled to Rockford MWF to my Brother/Sister in-laws house where I will now be watching the babies. We decided to switch things up and honestly, I love it! The whole, getting out of the house and driving to a job <-Can I call watching two cuties a job?) is invigorating! Since Adelie sleeps wherever and loves life in general, she has been enjoying the new scenery and our morning commutes. She talks to me the whole way, I just love her stories ;)  I can tell Liam enjoys being in his own home so much more as well.  P.S. did I mention they have Netflix? You know my obsession with movies.....it's been taken to a whole new level ;)
I also blinked this week and hello! When I opened my eyes Adelie grew like a foot crazy and is doing all of this toddler type things! Seriously. She's waving, moving like crazy (although not technically crawling, she is pulling herself everywhere) She understands the word BABA and says it nonstop throughout the day <-So cute. She has started to roll herself onto her tummy in the crib and sleep like that.  Up until now, she has always laid flat on her back, not moving all night long.  We are now on the hunt for the next step up carseat. She is currently 4lbs away from outgrowing her infant carseat :(
On friday she had a sleepover with G+G Beck while me & B went out on a date.  We ended up watching videos on her on our phone throughout dinner. Crazy how much your baby takes over your minds when you become parents :)  On Saturday I picked her up and she was wearing a new outfit Grandma had bought her. 18m. No joke. and it wasn't too big on her.  The girl is tall!
Saturday Night
Marked the first time we paid a babysitter (non family/friends) to watch her.  There was a Jimmy Buffet tribute band playing at a nearby restaurant, so we snuck out once she was down for bed.  A few coronas, some Jimmyjuice and a few tunes later we came home to a still sleeping baby and our new go-to college girl babysitter. She was so great!  I'm glad we found someone who can watch her at our house from time to time :)  However, I have never felt so old coming home and paying a babysitter.

Happy Lazy Sunday!






Almost Crawling!

She was a little Sour Patch the other day taking pictures ;)





Funny super short clip. And yes, I CAUGHT HIM. ;) 
Jimmy Buffet Tribute band


a little TBT of the Mr. and I Valentines Day 2008 ;)


My heart would exploded if I loved her any more than I already do


P.S.S. Adelie is going to be on the box for the play yard she modeled! Can't wait to see her little mug on the shelves! Coming soon to a store near you!! :)

P.S.S.S Dont forget to enter the Freshly Picked giveaway on the previous Post! Giveaway ends on Friday! :)











1 comment :

  1. Such a fun post & as always, love all the pics! Yay for Adelie & her mad modeling skills!!!
    Sadie and I love taking baths together...it's become out new "thing" and I've been hopping in the tub with her 1 or 2 nights a week. It's always such a sweet time & actually what I'll be sharing for "it's the little things" linkup this week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete