Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week 46

We had another big week of milestones! Adelie can now stand by herself, only for about a minute before she gets overly excited and sits down ;)  She also has started smiling with a crinkled nose which totally melts my heart! And..this just in (since this post is two days late)
Adelie took her first steps!
On May 12th 2014 Adelie started letting go of the furniture and took several steps. Holy Cow.  It was SO exciting and I fought the urge to push her down and pretend it wasn't happening ;)  Liam is now crawling on all fours and also started pulling himself up yesterday as well! Things are about to get super busy! 
Food wise Ads loves grilled cheese, apple juice in her sippy and all of the Plum/Sprout squeezy juice pouches.  She now tries just about anything that is on my plate and I've learned sharing is the best form of diet for a mama ;)  
We took our new Craigslist find-A double stroller out for a spin mid week and the babies lovvveeddd the fresh air! It finally broke 80 in Michigan and we soaked up every ounce of sunlight! The only downside of going for a walk with the two are all of the rolling hills in the neighborhood. HOLY Workout!  Around the walking path and straight to the swings- where Liam squeals with delight, swinging as high as I'll push him, and Adelie clinging for dear life.
Friday some girlfriends came over for a wine and canvas night in my sunroom! I tell you what, THAT is the way to do it! And for a fraction of the price ;)  Just might be my new favorite friday activity!
We celebrated my first Mother's Day on Sunday visiting Brandon's grandmother back home.  Adelie talked very loudly the whole time and was a complete ham.  She laughed hysterically at the cows and got to see her first horse close up :)
The reality that a first birthday is coming next month is mind-blowing. The rest of the party decor was ordered today and this weekend is a long overdue craft time!  If you need us, we'll be covered in colored tinsel and sparkles! ;)




Starting to Walk/run over Liam



Erin, Liam, Ads & I

Adelie and a couple of her second cousins :)

Vada, Liam & Adelie




I just love this picture of Brandon's grandparents-taken on a mountain overlooking their stationed city in Europe :) So young!

Grandma's girl- Note the tied back dress ;) Girl can't crawl in a dress, but it sure was cute!




Walking!!








Happy Mother's Day to my Mama! Miss her So!



Paint Night! Glad I have so many random pieces of furniture! ;)




I had a few photo shoots in Holland this week-the Tullip Fest is going on (you should totally go if you've never been! ) Needless to say I came home with an Elephant Ear ;)

I ended my Mother's Day in my hammock with this little munchkin and a bunch of flowers from B. 
Happy Happy Day
:)

























No comments :

Post a Comment