Friday, May 30, 2014

Week 49


We started off our week celebrating Memorial Day and remembering all those who have served.  It was a pretty low key Monday swinging in the hammock just the three of us.  Tuesday we went to the pool for the first time this year!  Last year I was looking at this

This year, I am looking at this
The view is MUCH better ;)

Adelie is such a water baby!! I couldn't keep her away from the water for 5 seconds before she was bear crawling back to it! The CC has a kiddie pool with a slow decline, so she could sit just barely in the water and splash while watching the bigger kids :)  She's also a fan of hot fudge sundaes.
She is her mothers daughter.
I have been clearing out Adelie's soon to be play area and was able to score a new-to-us jungle gym with a slide off Craigslist mid week.  Her initial reaction was to cry but she quickly realized how much fun she could have on it. It's not very big, but she'll get some use out of it for a few years.  We also scored a Little Tikes dollhouse that I have been on the hunt for! They just don't make toys the way they used to, and I remember as a kid loving this dollhouse! Now we just need to find some furniture and dolls for it ;)  
Adelie is looking more and more like a Toddler especially now that she wears mostly two piece outfits that do not contain a onesie :(  She is currently in size 4 diapers, eating mostly human food with an occasional stage 3 baby food.  She loves toast, grilled cheese and the fruit/veggie pouches.  Her newest achievement is the word "YA!" Which is pretty much my response to anything she says.  
Ex: A-"Dada!" J-"YA!" 
When I pick her up she likes to lay her head on my shoulder and mimic me, patting my back. I hope she never stops doing that.  








Thursday we had to make a quick trip into the oil change place (first outing with both of them). Liam pulled the short stick and had to sit in the old carseat ;) They did great and talked the whole time!

We had a first birthday shoot this week for a little girl one day older than Adelie!! Her First Birthday pictures are coming up!!! EEEEK!

New Pool















No comments :

Post a Comment