Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 25

Finally back from Vaca! Let me just say, being very pregnant with a toddler and three demanding businesses, vacation was amazing. Coming home it was so incredibly hard to get back into the swing of things! I literally had zero energy this week and no idea what even happened. It was a whirlwind of picking up toys, sewing teepees, editing photos and organizing spreadsheets. I think I slept and am almost positive I ate?  Talk about a crash course in welcome back from vacation.
Once I was caught back up from being gone, out of left field came this burst of energy! Adelie and I embarked on a mission this week to check off some of the big things on my todo list!

1.Finish the paint in the nursery and start setting up
2.paint Adelie's room
3.Paint Ads bed
4.Organize the baby clothes

I finally tackled all 5million baby clothes from Adelie, some of which came out of the totes with yellow stains-and on my favorite outfits! So here is what I did to save them!
Fill the washer with hot water and two scoops oxyclean, let the washer mix everything until all clothes are submerged.  Shut the washer off and let them soak over night. Turn back on in the morning. If you still see the spots, repeat the process (I did this twice) without drying in between-and whaala! Perfect teeny clothes with no spots!! :)

After taking a HUGE pile to Once Upon a Child, Little A's closet and dresser is now fully stocked with adorable clothes, and it only took a few trips to Target for extra hangers to complete :)

I took down a side of Adelie's crib to start the transition to a big girl bed and she is so excited about it!  The actual big girl bed is still being painted-since it's so cold, I'm painting in the basement and can only do so much at one time to avoid fumes! It's almost done and then we're on a mattress hunt!

I am feeling very pregnant-still moving good but holy cow I feel every turn she does and I can feel she is already a very large baby! Oy vey.  I'm wondering if I will make it to June or end up having a May baby!
Sorry Little A, mama didn't dry her hair this week, let alone get out her big girl camera for a photo







The makings of the upstairs guest bath-because I realized that the girls will always out number the boys in this house so why not make the GIRLS bathroom as girlie as possible ;)




Week: 25
Weight Gain: up 13lbs 

Cravings: Spicy anything, ice cream, milk, candy

Clothing: starting to feel a little mean girls in the sense that the only thing that fits are sweatpants

Best Moment this week: Accomplishing all of the things we did! I knew the energy wouldn't last, so I pushed as much as I could and got as much done as possible!!

Miss Anything? The ability to move furniture and lift things haha

Movement? Tons, feeling everything she does in there!!

Anything making me sick or queasy? Nope

Mood: Good! Besides super annoyed with the inability to not being able to breathe out my nose, STILL

Looking forward to: finally finishing the nursery!!

Gender? Girl




No comments :

Post a Comment