Friday, March 6, 2015

Week 26

One day away from the third trimester! And this post is actually being posted in the correct week? Crazy. As of today I am all of a sudden feeling VERY pregnant, so pregnant in fact that I couldn't find a thing in my closet that actually fit today, so I hauled Adelie to my favorite maternity store->Old Navy and went on a small spree.  It is SO nice to have some long enough shirts and tanks to fit this belly! Which is out of control! I honestly didn't realize just how much larger (and faster) you show the second time around! My belly is hanging so far forward that my back is reallllly feeling the strain.
Coincidentally, B threw his back out at the beginning of the week at cross fit. He picked up a heating pad which we have been rotating between the two of us. All the while watching Frozen on a loop.
Even though I wish she would let it go, it's just too cute watching her get so excited over Salsa ;)

Adelie is currently cutting her 2 year molars and having quite the hard time of it. She's always been an awesome teether, but these are terrible and the poor girl is miserable :(  We're hoping they pop soon! After these, I'm pretty sure she will have all her teeth at 21 months!

In bed news, Adelie starting falling out of her half crib this week, making me feel awful and her terrified to sleep in it. It's just not big enough-I really need to finish her big girl bed asap! Until that happens I flipped the crib around so it was butt up to the wall creating four sides again.

This week I also took the dreaded glucose test- and got the labs back that I passed-wheww
Slightly nervous this time, as I have been snacking on nothing but ice cream and sweets this entire pregnancy! Little A sure does have a sweet tooth!!


Ms Frozen herself

26w6d

One thing I have not yet shared, 
Our family is growing again!
My dad and Grace are getting married! (In May!)
We are so excited for them and are so happy to welcome Grace into our family! :)
They will be going to Hawaii (jealous) for a honeymoon and get back just in time to come meet
Little A!



My healthy snack is usually always followed by

a highly unhealthy one, but whatever baby wants, baby gets ;)


I attempted to photograph some promotional items on Adelie yesterday, this is the outcome because girl was NOT having it and was a hot mess. Those molars can suck it!


See you soon baby girl!! Can't wait to dress you up to match your Big Sis ;)


Week: 26

Weight Gain: up 13lbs 

Cravings: Ice Cream, candy, cold beverages

Clothing: Maternity comfiness from Old Navy ahhhh finally something to wear out of the house non sweatpants ;)

Best Moment this week: Getting the news that I passed my glucose test-bad news slightly anemic (but I already figured that)

Miss Anything? Sleeping flat on my belly, still semi belly sleeping/side sleeping with 5 million pillows

Movement? Tons, and hiccups at night

Anything making me sick or queasy? Nope

Mood: Happy, slightly tired

Looking forward to: getting caught up on things!

Gender? Girl




No comments :

Post a Comment