Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Maternity Photos

One thing I totally regretted with my first pregnancy, was that I never had my own maternity photos taken. I take photos of beautiful pregnant ladies but didn't make time for myself to have them taken.
Mirror selfless just aren't the same ;)
This time I ordered a gorgeous dress for Adelie and myself, whipped up a flower crown and enlisted the help of a few photog friends of mine.
The plus side of having photog friends is getting to edit your own photos ;)

So Saturday we headed to Holland to snap a few photos- Once we pulled in and opened the doors we realized just how challenging this was going to be! It was SO SO SO cold! And ridiculously windy! I knew I could tough it out, but Adelie was another story. I only let her be out of her blanket for a few shots. We're going to try again next week for a few more with Adelie :)
Photo credits go to Amelia & Heather xo

34 weeks















No comments :

Post a Comment