Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 29 & 30

We definitely got our baby fill this few weeks, as my studio has been hopping with newborns!  It is so nice to snuggle these sweet babies and a great reminder of how small and helpless they are.  The second time around there is such a calming effect that takes over-I am definitely more laid back and not as focused on the pregnancy in general. (After all I live with a toddler who requires my constant attention)  This is both a blessing and a curse-blessing, because the time has flown by{obviously because I a currently almost a whole month behind on blog updates!} and a curse because I feel like poor A has already fallen between the cracks in the documenting process, but I've made it a point to get caught up on my journal and finish her nursery-which I am so in LOVE with!
I'm not one to stick with a theme-I am a color fanatic who likes to just pick colors and prints and throw them together, her nursery is no exception ;)  Colors keep adding themselves and I'm so excited to see it all put together :)
My stress level has started to take it's toll, so I've been pulling back in on my busy-ness.  I have been swamped with orders and photos lately, that I have started experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions like no other-girl needs to stay put for several more weeks, so I made the executive decision to put a halt on teepee orders and slow my photo lineup. I already feel less stressed and so glad I can now give my girl more undivided attention before she has to share me.



a little comparison week 18 vs 30

With a super growing belly and a growing toddler, we went on a small shopping spree for bigger clothes for both of us-H&M was the winner for Adelie and Old Navy for me!
Word to the wise-Old Navy has thee most comfortable maternity clothes! (Yes, I actually bought some this time around ;)


Black box necessary to cover up the letters in A's name ;) almost slipped and post the unedited photo!

Two A's for my girls :)

Adelie's bed is all finished!

but lately she's been trying to sleep elsewhere ;)




We got to play family to these little chickies for my Easter Mini sessions-I wanted so badly to keep them forever-but alas they went to live on my good friends farm ;)


You can find me on Facebook Here
And my website Here


This was also the annual St Patty's day race, raising awareness for Colon Cancer.
A group of us ran/walked in my mom's memory.
Adelie and I walked 3/4 of the way but the cold finally was too much for Adelie to bear and she started crying, and I started having braxton hicks from the power walking so we jumped into the return lane.

I definitely jogged the home stretch to cross the finish line-you should have seen the impressed faces as a heavily pregnant lady jogged across the finish line pushing a stroller with zero sweat on her face and a killer time ;)








Week: 29 & 30

Weight Gain: up 25lbs

Cravings: Spicy anything, cold beverages, sweets, cereal (cinnamon toast crunch & Life) cheese, yogurt fruit and granola

Clothing: Maxi skirts and sweats- maternity shirts from ON

Best Moment this week: playing with the chickies and watching Adelie squeal over them ;) And walking for my mama.

Miss Anything? The ability to sleep on my belly/sleep in general. Between the big belly and insomnia I'm averaging about 5/6 hours of sleep.

Movement? I feel her all the time, taking up every inch in there! And much sharper jabs!

Anything making me sick or queasy? Nope, but if I lay halfway back on pillows I tend to get an acid feeling in my throat. still. blah

Mood: a little less stressed but still pretty overwhelmed.

Looking forward to: Painting the crib! As soon as the weather improves!

Gender? Girl


No comments :

Post a Comment