Tuesday, April 21, 2015

week 31

This was a BIG week! Not only was it Easter, but it was also wedding week for Papa Ron & Grace.  So on Thursday we made the trek down to an Indiana courthouse with the family for the wedding :)  It was an overcast day and a little drizzly but thats just holes in the floor of heaven right?
It was a bittersweet day, but Grace makes my dad so happy and she is the perfect fit for our family and we couldn't be happier she is now a part of our clan. :)
<3
Easter we spent at nana and papa Beck's. The easter egg hunt was much more interesting this year as Adelie zipped here and there shrieking every time she found an egg! Girl was on a mission, B and I just tagged along behind making sure she didn't get her dress too dirty ;) It was so much fun, and she had so much fun with her cousins (they don't all get to be together very often unfortunetly-but they play so well together!)
In pregnancy news-I'm feeling SO very large and am so thankful for my new Maternity clothes I recently purchased because they are thee only thing that fits these days.  Little girl is definitely working her way down and I am waddling around like a duck. It's as pretty as it sounds ;)  I don't remember feeling this pregnant with Adelie- but then again I wasn't chasing around a toddler either ;)





Adelie got her first Barbie and Ken dolls from Gma Carol for Easter and she spent the next several days making them walk and talk to each other with the occasional kiss-quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen



a peek into the nursery!
a YELLOW crib?
Originally going to be Mint, but a last min decision was made to make it canary yellow


















I hid Adelie's Easter Basket on top of our cupboards, but the day before Easter ol sharp eyes spotted Elsa (Salsa) sticking out the top and went bazerk so we just gave it to her ;) She literally squealed the entire time, as it was filled with frozen items. Her favorites included a Salsa doll that quite literally belts "Let it go", a bunny book by one of my favorite Authors Richard Scarry, a tube of bubbles, some play doh and a couple Frozen tshirts. 













Missing cousin Liam!


Week: 31

Weight Gain: up 28lbs

Cravings: Fruit, sweets, cold beverages, Spicy things-but all of a sudden I can't take them!(hopefully that passes!)

Clothing: sweats. Brandon's sweats.

Best Moment this week: Painting the crib and getting it reassembled in A's room!

Miss Anything? The ability to hang with the big kids and partake in festivities! With this warmer weather coming in the urge to enjoy a glass of wine/ice cold cider on the patio is strong! 

Movement? Strong jabs-girls running out of room!

Anything making me sick or queasy? Nope

Mood: a times emotional-way more hormones this time! 

Looking forward to: Is it too early to say June?

Gender? Girl



2 comments :

  1. So much cuteness!!!! Ahhh!!! Sweats really are the third trimester way of life haha and I too greatly miss having a little adult beverage in this fabulous weather. Soon enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about you, but I've totally graduated from my sweats to the hubbys haha as for the beverages-im definitely counting down the days!! ahhhhh

      Delete