Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 16

This Week is brought to you from sunny Florida!! It has been glorious all week, sunny and mid 80's :) Started off the vaca in Treasure Island, then to Miami for the depressing disappointing game and finally over to Bradenton for the remainder of the time :) With all of the numerous things I loved on vaca, I've narrowed it down to my top three highlights. 1. Disney World without a stroller or small child. While I honestly cannot wait until BB is old enough to take, I am so SO glad we got to experience it one more time without a screaming child.. 2. All the lizards. I could sit and watch them all day, AND it gave me somthing I could use my baby voice on. (ex. Hessaaa cuteee leetellll lizzaaarddd). 3. FOOD. Getting to eat out all the time, not feel bad about it, and still put on a bathing suit. (because in case you didn't know, it is perfectly acceptable to be chubby in a bathing suit whilst pregnant).<---#truestory. #itsallbaby. Ok I lied. Not about the bathing suit, but I forgot to mention THEBESTTHINGOFALL. I can now feel BB moving and kicking all around in my belly :) The most surreal experience I've ever had thus far in my life! On the flip side, I cannot express how much it tickles! We are soo close to finding out who BB is, only 3 posts away!



IRISH!

16 weeks!

The Mr :)

My new fave snack

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Back to 1 lb above prepregnancy weight :S I dont know how that is possible.
 Maternity clothes? THIS WEEK I ONLY WORE MY BATHINGSUIT ;)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping fantastic :)
Best moment this week: I was sitting in the pool in sunny florida, splashing water on my belly, when BAM. Big baby kick at the top of my stomach! Can't wait to be playing in the pool with BB :)
Miss Anything? Tailgating was certainly not the same without a spicy bloody mary or margarita in my hand :(
Movement: Feeling BB on and off now :) Actually woke up out of a dead sleep becase he/she was having a dance party in my lower abdomen.
Food cravings: Taco Bell, Sour skittles, cheese, lemon icees, Mexican, ice cream. Basically If I see it, and it looks good. I need it.  Like yesterday.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Port-a-potties at the game. needisaymore.
Have you started to show yet: Full on baby belly :)
Gender: Girl But had a dream this week I had twins boy and girl :S
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Almost flat :s
Wedding rings on or off? On, although I had to take it off in Miami, the heat made my fingers swell sooo bad!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan in less then a month!
Worst part of the week: Definitly being the only pregnant, sober person tailgating.
BONUS: Since everyone was more consumed with alcohol, more food for me!!

2 comments :

  1. Norte Dame all the way!! :) your pregnancy story is so precious love reading your blog!

    www.simplypureandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks doll! :) it's such a fun journey becoming a mama :)

    ReplyDelete