Friday, January 25, 2013

Week 18




This week my not-so-little sister (She turned 13 yesterday!) came to stay with us :) On

 Saturday she lent me her opinion and scanning techniques as we started the overwhelming task of registering. Now I have done a tremendous amount of research on which items are a must have for BB, below are a few of my favs! I was suprised at how much I was able to pick out without knowing if BB was a he or a she. We spent approx. four hours all day weaving in and out of the aisles, usually ending up in the clothes. Once we were too tired and completely starving we headed home where she proceeded to help me haul the guest bedroom set down 3 levels to its new home in the downstairs bedroom. My goal this next week is completely clearing out the nursery so the moment we get the B or G OK we are tearing up that hideous floor, carpeting and painting! So excited to get started :)We just have to get through 14 more days! It's going to be the BEST BIRTHDAY WEEKEND EVER!

18 weeks



Some Some of my Favorites so far :)
1. The Snugabunny Bouncer. I love bunnies, and was so excited when they made this line :)
2.The Blooming Bath. Quite literally the cutest makeshift bathtub EVER. It fits in every sink!
3.Medela Pump in Style Advanced. Since I plan on breastfeeding, and still shooting weddings and events, it is vital I can pump where ever and whenever, and it comes with a cute tote :)
4.Guess How Much I Love You. I want BB to have an awesome library. All of the classics.
5. Chicco Infant Carseat in Romantic. Definetly want to stick with the grey/black theme, loved this and loved its safety rating!
6. The City Mini Jogger. I had my heart set on this the moment we laid eyes on it! Handles awesome, fits my carseat and can fold up with the pull of one handle. Seriously, in love.
7. Grass countertop drying rack. Dries bottles, nipples, has plenty of attachments to add more space and its green. Will fit PERFECTLY on my counter! 




How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 4 lbs.
 Maternity clothes? Bought two new longer sweatshirt/Sweaters with Jamison this week from  "the maternity section" ;)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6 every morning, and I have two beady eyed springers staring at me :)

Best moment this week: Having Jamison come stay the weekend, miss having her around!
Miss Anything? Margaritas with my Mexican food. No Bueno.
Movement: Baby moves and kicks periodically throughout the day, more so in the evening and early morning. Hopefully this is not an insight on things to come..
Food cravings: Taco Bell, Strawberries, Chili, ice cream, Mountain Dew.
Anything making you queasy or sick: While making a salad at lunch yesterday, the lady put out freshly diced egg. BLEH.
Have you started to show yet: The bump is taking a different shape suddenly. I'm not as big in front, and was told it is because my uterus is now stretching vertically rather then horizontal. I was also told to enjoy it now, because by the time week 26 week gets here, I will have filled out all the "new" space, in addition to the old. :S
Gender: Girl 80% Boy 20%
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? still hanging in there!

Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but oddly cranky today
Looking forward to: Pulling together our Reveal Party, I have been working on this for a while, and cannot wait to show you all pictures of the amazing weekend-to-come :)
Worst part of the week: Driving to the middle of nowhere to pick up a DIY changing table off craigslist that ended up needing way more help then anticipated. On the snowiest of days, on terrible roads.
Dream: I had a dream that one of my favorite Bloggers was a catfish. Her blog wasn't real, and some lady had stolen pictures of someone else and blogged posing as Jessica. Sad Sad dream :(
DREAM: Last night I had the dream I was Prince Williams first cousin and was at their wedding giving Kate advice on how to wear her hair. We were like BFFs. And her dress was gold, with flame like pattern cutouts. Ahh to dream..... :)

No comments :

Post a Comment