Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 15

This week many-a-big things happened, and many firsts :) 1. Being the only pregnant girl at a NYE party. We started off by ringing in the New Year in downtown Grand Rapids at the Amway Grand (Large upscale hotel) where I danced swayed from side to side on the dance floor all night. It took two Mountain Dews and a snack full on dinner halfway into the night to keep me going, but I made it. Heels, drunk people, and way too loud of music. But I did get my kiss at midnight from my baby-daddy ;) 2. Got my first non-alcohol induced migraine ever. bleh. 3. Forgot my wedding ring at home, and it just happened to be the day every patient in my office noticed I was pregnant. 4. Found out that I am one of 4 pregnant people in my family! I am due June 28th, my cousin Brittney on July 4, my sister-in-law Erin on July 16th and then my cousin Kristen on August 13th. HOLY BABIES. And last but not least, I'm leaving today on a jet plane for sunny FLOrida until next Sunday. Soo.. next fridays post will be a very sunny one! ;)



How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3lbs down 2 this week (I think baby knew I needed to look good in a bathing suit ;)
 Maternity clothes? Leggings and bright colored shirts, and dressessss :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great, but worrying how I will sleep in Florida without my body pillow :*( wahh
Best moment this week: Today, knowing I board a plane in a few hours :)

Miss Anything? Will surely be missing the ability to drink at the tailgate monday as we prepare for NOTRE DAMES NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. <--I would have one ESTATIC husband
Movement: I thought I felt somthing on wednesday, when I was laying in bed. But nothing since!
Food cravings: I had an intense mind blowing craving for papa johns on wednesday afternoon, so I drove clear across town to pick up my large pepperoni pizza and proceeded to eat it in the parking lot. #noshame
Anything making you queasy or sick: Accidentally opening up someones colonoscopy report at work, images included. bleh.
Have you started to show yet: Most definetly
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but holy cow its close.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Strolling through Disney in a few days, and eating everything in site!! mwahhaha

Worst part of the week: Not having my wedding ring on and having to hide my hand, or move it real fast to avoid the judgemental eyes of my patients. I felt like I had a red A on my shirt. I'd never felt like such a teen mom.

No comments :

Post a Comment