Monday, January 28, 2013

Is it my Birthday Yet?

This countdown is killing torturing me. I feel like up until right now, this pregnancy has moved pretty fast and has been pretty uneventful. I never got sick, the only pregnancy symptom I experienced was being uber tired. (Like sleepings a bad thing?) So far, I'm labeling this experience as a piece of cake. A piece of ooey gooey chocolate cake with sliced strawberries on top.... Besides not being able to indulge in the occasional margarita, I have no complaints. So at this point in time I am bored. I refuse to paint the walls white or buy gender neutral, and lets face it you only have one option, yellow ducks, and I already have one yellow duck outfit. It's now time to transition into more colorful options! I have 11  days as of today until I get to indulge in painting, decorating and filling BB's closet. So I thought I'd share with you some of the tidbits I've had my eye on........ He or She, I have been waiting for this day for my e n t i r e life. Is it my birthday yet?





No comments :

Post a Comment