Saturday, January 19, 2013

Week 17

This week was all about coming out of our coma getting back on track after vacation. And by getting back on track, I mean in bed by 9 every night, falling asleep to Law and Order. (Our new fav oldie but goodie) Per a fellow mom to be, I plugged my information into a due date calulator. These were the results: I will have a baby girl on June 22nd  at 3:35pm 8lbs 12oz. This scenerio is very appealing...(yes I know it probably won't happen this way but #girlcandream ;) On a different note, I've started to look around at various baby stores, to get a better handle on this whole registering idea. I've come to the conclusion that I have no freaking idea about the neccessities. Sure, I can pick out the big ticket items but when it comes to monitors, thermometors and baby meds, I'm clueless. This is why I've decided to enlist some of my favorite mothers when determining/shopping for which items are essential in bringing up BB :) Brandon enthusiastically agreed when he realized I wouldn't be requiring him to stand in a baby store for countless hours deciding things like, "which carseat has the higher safety rating" and "how many white onesies do we really need?" BTW He's getting pretty excited:) When talking the other night about whether BB is going to be a boy or girl, (he would so very much love a boy) says he thinks girl. Time will tell, the countdown is at 21 days people :)


17 weeks


How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 4 lbs.
 Maternity clothes? Haven't really changed out of my sweatpants all week, still getting back used to this cold weather :(
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Starting to wake up a few hours earlier every morning, wide awake :(

Best moment this week: Counting on m calendar and realizing how incedibly close our anatomy scan is :) 21 days today!
Miss Anything?
Movement: 
Food cravings: Papa Johns, chocolate shakes, potatoes, salad, Sour Skittles followed by volcano nachos from TB. Not a good idea.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Watched TLC's "birthday" the whole epidural kneedle up my back thing...ya....sent my mind into a frenzy
Have you started to show yet: I can no longer bend over and shave by my ankles touch my toes :S
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Almost a pancake!

Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing little BB on the screen and finally getting to say he or she, instead of baby or it
Worst part of the week: Having to sneak food. Husband is on a juicing diet, and is making me feel super guilty for eating my delicious smelling food anywhere near him lol
Dream: I had a dream Wednesday night I was in a gladiator arena where people were fighting each other with meat tenderizer mallets. The kill spot was the knees. Such a weird. weird. dream.

No comments :

Post a Comment