Saturday, December 29, 2012

Week 14

Merry Christmas Everyone! The Beck's certainly had a lot to be thankful for this holiday season! We
started off break with a wedding in Chicago on the 22nd for which I was the photographer (first wedding being pregnant) <--I got this! Followed by Christmases with both sides over the next few days :) It was so nice spending time with all of our family! Next Christmas we'll be waking up to open presents with a 6 month old, how crazy :) As of this week, BB is the size of an orange, a whopping 4.5 inches!( Can't wait until I can stop comparing BB to fruit and hold'em in my arms :)


Enjoying the extra insulation with all this snow!



How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5lbs
 Maternity clothes? Leggings all day and either long tee shirts or oversized sweaters :)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: Getting to spend some much needed time with our family!! I absolutely Love the Holidays!

Miss Anything? Alcohol and Caffeine. Without either in my life, I am one lame person on the weekends, dragging by 8 and in bed by 9. I miss the ability to stay up!!
Movement: Not yet, but hopefully soon!! Eeeek!
Food cravings: Hot tamale candies, ice cream, cheese, carbs Cupcakes ( made 24 the other night ) And the weirdest of all Onions.....I usually HATE onions.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! Had my first stranger ask me when I was due! :)
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out what BB is going to be in 42 days! <--not that im counting down or anything :p

Worst part of the week: Getting the phone call Wednesday night that my dads garage was burning to the ground, along with all of the vehicles, hard work and memories. There was so much damage done to the house and barn and there was absolutely nothing left of the three car garage. It could have very easily spread to the house and took everything. So thankful that didn't happen.


 

1 comment :