Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week 8

After a VERY busy last week, My photography buisness is BOOMING which is awesome and I absolutely love it :) Unfortunetly my busy-ness does not mix well with being pregnant, and I am o so tired. Honestly I did not move from the couch all week! Edit. Sleep. Edit. Sleep. That was my routine :( On a SUPER Bright note, Baby Beck recieved his/her first gift this week from Uncle Lee and Aunt Erin (Brandons Brother and his wife) the sweetest sleeper with the tiniest socks! :)
                       

A few of my elves

Baby Sweetness

                                                
How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity clothes?  Not yet. Trying to stay in my clothes as long as possible :)
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: Still having some MAD insomnia
Best moment this week: Going to bed at 7 and waking up at 7 one day :)
Miss Anything? Free time! Between photography and my job at Spectrum. I have none.
Movement: not yet!
Food cravings: Everything and ice cream :)
Anything making you sick or queasy? Nope
Gender: still tbd
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: Still wallowing in extreme fatigue. Like fall asleep in my cereal bowl tired.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding Ring on or off? on
Mood? Anxiously waiting to start shopping. I refuse to buy anything gender neutral if I can help myself.
Looking forward to? Thanksgiving :) And finally being able to tell EVERYONE our big news!
Best Dream: Brandon and I standing in our decent sized nursery, which is all of a sudden the size of a showbox, because there are three cribs and we are holding three crying babies as we ourselves cry. The ultrasound clearly says one baby!

No comments :

Post a Comment