Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week 10

How far along? 10 weeks
Total weight gain: 2lbs yikes
Maternity clothes? Bought my first round of leggings. Wouldn't ya know I can no longer fit into ANY of my pants that are not stretchy. Overnight. Craziness.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping like a baby now with my body pillow, however our bed is getting kind of small..
Best moment Most interesting moment this week: Lewis had gotten in the habit of getting up with me during my frequent bathroom trips at night. Since I no longer take them he wonders why and comes to my side of the bed (several times a night) whinning to go. One particular night I was having a very restless sleep, tossing and turning until I was woken by Brandon sternly asking what I was doing. I had gotten so turned around in my sleep, Brandon must have gotten too close to my face (I mistook him for Lewis) and was wacking him with my pillow...hard. We need a bigger bed.
Miss Anything? I had my first craving for an alcoholic beverage. A bloody Mary. :(
Movement: Nothing yet!
Food cravings: Ice Cream-Homemade (Dads making me some this weekend)
Anything making you sick or queasy? Nope
Gender: Totally unsure now.
Labor Signs:no way.
Symptoms: Uncomfortable fullness in my belly
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding Ring on or off? on
Mood? Ready for Christmas:) Very Jolly!
Looking forward to? Getting together with Family for the Holidays!
Dreams? This week I had a dream that we were at our gender reveal party and had given the baker the ultrasound, so that when we cut the cake we would be suprised too. We cut the cake and pink! Everyone was so happy for little baby girl Beck. We started to cut the rest of the cake to hand out, the next slice was blue...the slice after that was green..so i cut the whole dang cake open and it was a rainbow cake! They must have gave us the wrong cake! So we stormed to the bakers and demanded to know whether the cake was supposed to be blue or pink!! It took forever for her to find the origional order, and thats when she said it. BLUE. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BLUE.

                                                      Bah humbug. There goes my girl prediction.

1 comment :

  1. Hahahah laughing hard at the thought of you smoking Brandon in the face with a pillow! LOL :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete