Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week 9


This week Brandon and I traveled back to our Home towns for some much needed family/friend time and to finally tell everyone our news! Friday night we started our holiday with friends at the local bar where I threw back several glasses of vodka & Cranberry juice. And Brandon threw back several glasses of not cranberry juice. We finally Facebook offical-ized our news and I am thoroughly enjoying talking about BB in public! :) Bump Alert, it's starting to show! As for those cuties up top? Those are our Fur Babies Wrigley, Scarlet, Scout and Lewis :)

How far along?  9 weeks
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity clothes? Nope. Although my pants are starting to get a little tight....
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Getting better, with the help of the BEST INVESTMENT EVER. My furry and always cold body pillow :)
Best moment this week: Experiencing my body pillow and all the ZZZ's
Miss Anything? My Mother. Especially when I was able to tell everyone in my family the News. Out of everyone she would have been the most excited.
Movement: Nothing yet!
Food cravings: Thanksgiving goodies, mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing, pie, rolls, gravy, pumkin roll, buckeyes (my aunt robin makes the best!) banana bread etc.
Anything making you sick or queasy? Nope
Gender: We know nothing, but my dreams still suggest a girl ;)
Labor Signs:no way.
Symptoms: Extreme Fatigue. ALL. THE. TIME. But getting better :)
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding Ring on or off? on
Mood? Very Happy! I love being surrounded by family!
Looking forward to? Growing a((bigger)) belly :)
Dreams? Nothing specific but every dream continues to be a baby girl! I wonder...

No comments :

Post a Comment