Friday, December 7, 2012

Week 11

This week was full of festivities and FOOD. We had both Brandon's and my Work Christmas Parties! And it SNOWED! Okay....so maybe not outside...but definetly in my garage, as Wrigley and Lewis took it upon themselves to shred a sleepingbag mat. White foam peices were E V E R Y W H E R E. Another huge take away from this week, was my discovery of a delectible tater tots with melted cheese and  chopped bacon served with sour cream deliciousness :) Ate it two nights in a row. #sorrynotsorry. Three Weeks away from the second trimester!
Am I larger than normal?


How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs
Maternity clothes? Everything Stretchy. I have a new love and respect for the "bellyband". A miracle worker. really.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still getting super tired towards the end of the day
Best moment this week: Winning the argument with Brandon that because I am two people and Brandon is one, I need 4 pillows, to his 2.
Cravings? Monkey Bread, Apples and Carmel, Cheese
Miss Anything? The ability to lay comfortably on my stomach :(
Movement: Not yet
Baby Goods? I never thought in a million years I would go this long without buying a. single. thing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: I most definetly have a baby bump :) Can no longer suck it in!
Gender prediction: I'm still going to say girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Weekly Wisdom: I have been told by three people this week, "Growing a baby is hard work. Allow yourselt to rest!" <-- definitely need to remember this
Looking forward to: Our apt next week with the doctor, hopefully we'll get an updated picture of BB:)
Dreams? I spent all of my thursday night dream, trying to coax two large, severally muscular, cows into a barn by myself. And lets just say say, they were being a little less than cooperative..

2 comments :