Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Week 7

Unable to contain ourselves, both sets of parents (and siblings) are now aware that there is indeed a bun in our oven :) I told my dad while I was down visiting and we told Brandon's parents over Japenese.  Everyone is VERY excited. More fortunate then most, the only pregnancy symptom I've had to so far is wanting to eat any & everything. Determined to not buy anything baby until we know the gender, I ran out and bought the essential every mommy-to-be should own. The infamous What to Expect While You're Expecting Book. My mother had one, but I figured hers was slightly outdated since she had bought it 24+ years ago. I Survived my Photography Mini Sessions this past week. 30 families in two days=One VERY tired pregnant lady!

How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain: 0
Maternity clothes? Nope. Trying to go as long as I can without
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Very restless. Tossing and turning throughout the night, and up for frequent bathroom trips.
Best moment this week: Seeing little baby Beck on the Big Screen during our first apt. I'm not sure which was better, actually seeing BB or Brandon's ear to ear grin :)
Miss Anything? Energy :(
Movement: Nothing yet!
Food cravings: ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. TIMES 2.
Anything making you sick or queasy? Nope
Gender: We know nothing, but my dreams suggest a girl ;)
Labor Signs:no way.
Symptoms: Extreme Fatigue. ALL. THE. TIME.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding Ring on or off? on
Mood? Very Happy, slightly stressed, very tired
Looking forward to? Growing a belly :)

No comments :

Post a Comment