Friday, December 21, 2012

Week 13

Okay. I have my first learning experience from Devilsrus  Babiesrus. Do Not. I repeat, DO NOT. Go into one of those Toysrus/Babiesrus crossover combos expecting to leave with your sanity and skin on your fingers. There are too many toys, freakishly small isles and absolutely no organization. I walked in to use a groupon I had purchased and to pick up somthing small for BB and left twitching from anxiety and craddling my bleeding finger. I did however go the very next day to a true Babiesrus and purchased some sweet little baby comfies. My belly is all of a sudden out of control. Comment after Comment about having more than one baby and being too big for my due date. Definetly feeling mucho PREGNANT. On a Brighter and more Colorful note, Christmas is right around the corner! Which means lots of family, food, presents and food! Happy Holidays Everyone!! :)



Please pay no attention to my tired appearence. ayiyi.

Baby's Littles




I could not resist buying these cute baby comfies!

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5lbs
Maternity clothes? Leggings with long tee shirts and comfy sweatshirts! Chunky Sweaters too!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping well, slept for my first time ever on my back. Woke up completely weirded out.
Best moment this week: While listening to BB's heartbeat at home we can now hear he/she moving around, and actually follow the heartbeat accross my belly!
Cravings? Taco Bell Quesadillas, hot tamales, cupcakes and Carbs <-----trouble
Miss Anything? Mountain Dew, more frequently then I can have it :*(
Movement: Not yet, but can't wait!
Baby Goods? Two outfits for a girl and two for a boy added this week. ;)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: In the words of my brother-in-law, "wow, you're getting huge!"
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In. Belly Button ring: Out <--- :*(
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and emotional
Weekly Wisdom: When you hang your garden hose up in your garage for the winter, make sure your springer spaniels can jump up and grab it.
Dreams-ish? While laying in bed last night, having forgot to turn the fan on, I was awoken by extremely loud snoring. My brain tells me to shut up whatever is snoring. My pregnancy brain tells me, its probably just a patient and it would be rude to tell them to stop snoring. After pondering this thought for a good while, my brain actually kicks in and makes me realize Brandon is snoring. Not my patients. I do not have patients sleeping in my room snoring. So I thumped Brandon with my pillow and turned on our fan. #imlosingit

1 comment :