Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nursery. Take One.

As these weeks fly creep by, we are getting more & more anxious to get started on this whole "nesting" thing! Much to my own suprise I have yet to buy a n y t  h i n g for the baby. Not. a. thing. With a reputation for being an avid shopper, I'm starting to worry myself. Have I lost my touch? Whatever touch I've lost, I'll surely regain in February! :) Shopping skills will definetly be needed when we start to tackle,THE NURSERY. BB's nursery is the only room in our house that has remained untouched, and it needs major help.

Exhibit A: The Nursery Floor


Someone please explain to me why someone ever thought this was a good idea to put in a bedroom? Yes. That is Blue and yellow linoleum.
Baby Girl Beck Inspirations

Now I have crazy ideas for how I want to go about transforming this interesting room into BB's crib. The only question is, Barbies or Baseball? :)

Baby Boy Beck Inspirations
 Can. Not. Wait. Till. February.

No comments :

Post a Comment