Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pitocen drip?

Does anyone have an extra Pitocen Drip? Because this little girl is getting way too comfortable in my belly and she has a whole lot of people waiting to meet her! I know she will come when she's good and ready. But seriously, doesn't she realize we need her now we would like her now? :) Since I'm an impatient person (as previously noted) and I really don't like to sit still for long...I have been actively walking,cleaning,mowing,camerasnapping,bouncing,spicyfoodtasting,stairclimbing,squating,pedicuring and grocery shopping for the past two weeks. I have my weekly apt tomorrow, hopefully there has been some lots of progress! If not, at least I have gotten plently of exercise, most of my chores done and have pretty purple toes!  I'm also going to chalk one up for the record books and say that I think she get's this stubborness from her dad ;)

Just a few quick pics from this weeks activities
Got Pedi's with my girlfriend Rachel

Took pictures of this sweet little girl

Ate some Watermelon

Had a bonfire, and had my first and only, small sip of wine since finding out I was pregnant.
I cannot wait to be able to have a glass again!

Installed all the baby gear in the hyundai.
So yes. Brandon has been driving around with a carseat in his rear view mirror all week. :)
Went to dinner for my motherinlaws Birthday.
Erin 35 weeks & Me 37/39 weeks

And  my favorite event of the week.
went to the pool.
No.
Not naked.
Yes.
I did have to check to make sure my bottoms were still on immedietly after taking this picture.

Let's go baby A!
June 11, 2013 sounds like a great Birthday! ;)


1 comment :

  1. I hope I am as happy and active as you when I am 39 weeks haha! I am 28 weeks (also my first baby) and find myself getting more and more tired everyday! I read your blog all of the time and think you are going to be such a great mom! Hope your baby comes soon!!

    Elena

    ReplyDelete