Saturday, June 15, 2013

week 38 or 40

I keep posting both weeks so I can either feel ahead of the game or completely overdue, depending on how big a pity party I'm throwing myself on any given day.... I'm going on day 4 of at home misery. I'm still getting random spurts of contractions, ridiculous waves of exhaustion and constant back pain/cramping.  Perfect pregnancy right up until it's time to give birth, and then she doesn't want to come out. Son of a.  Jolynn has retreated home for the time being and Jamison Aunt Jam is now up here waiting, rubbing my feet, fetching me snacks and keeping me from pulling my hair out. Come on Adelie, we are all w a i t i n g on 
Y O U.

week 40

Aunt Jam
Pineapple which I ate so much of, my tongue bled. bleh
Super cute outfit from my gal pal Rachel, after our pedicures earlier this week :)

Walking the baby out does NOT seem to be working

BUT. Acupressure does seem to make the contractions stronger

 First Saint Mary's Tee from Ms. Kathleen Mills! :)


And... the boys got another bath


How far along? 38 or 40 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 25 lbs
Clothing: Hospital gown & stretchy clothes
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Sleeping surprisingly amazing. Taking at least one nap a day.
Best moment this week: Being told that I was most likely going to have this baby within the week
Worst moment this week: Being still pregnant on Saturday..blah
Miss Anything? Feeling normal, pregnancy/postpartum hormones are settling in
Movement:Lot's of movement when we use acupresure on my feet
Symptoms: Contractions, back aches, bleeding tongue (from pineapple)
Food cravings: All beverages, milk products
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Contractions, Lose of mucus plug & my show
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? On :)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Severally impatient and uncomfortable
Looking forward to: My water breaking or these so called severe contractions to start. Let's Go!

No comments :

Post a Comment