Sunday, March 16, 2014

Team Barbie

Saturday was the big race day! Our 5k run in honor of my mom.
Barbie Jo Watson

Yes it was cold, Yes it was early, but we were surrounded by lots of positive energy, good friends and many many memories. Around 3,000 people showed up to run the race to fight Colon Cancer and every single one of them was wearing Barbie Green ;)  I would love to thank everyone who came out and ran with us, walked with us, cheered us on and to those who couldn't attend the race but ran their own 5k states away.  A huge thank you to everyone who wore their green shirts yesterday and sent virtual hugs and encouragement. There were even a few people wearing shirts yesterday that had never met my mother, thank you for your support, you would have loved her!  Adelie finally got to meet a few of my mothers very good friends and I thank YOU for both being such good friends. My mom sure knew how to pick 'em :)  These past few years have been a struggle without her here and I just want to say 
THANK YOU
for all the support and continued strength you give our family. 
xoxo






























Finish Selfie




A Few of our Family Members did their 5k in Florida & Minnesota!








No comments :

Post a Comment