Thursday, March 6, 2014

Week 36

So the reason this post is so late is because my baby, "Mac" had some hiccups and was sent to Dr. Apple for a checkup.  And is finally home where he belongs ;) There has been so much that has happened it's unbelievable. I mean Adelie is walking and talking full sentences. Well no actually, she's not. Totally kidding! But she might as well be! She is scooting like crazy all over the place and jabbering nonstop! And while although it is not in the forward motion, she is scooting none the less! Everything is just grand until she runs into a wall and can no longer continue her backwards journey.  This week we took a bazillionandone pictures. Partly because I had all these ideas floating around in my head and partly because I had two cute babies staring at me just asking to be photographed ;)  
On Tuesday we had the worst experience to date.  Adelie got her leg stuck in the crib.  She was just in a onesie and had rolled to her belly and scooted through the crib rails all the way up to her little chubby thigh.  She wasn't upset until I had to get her unstuck.  Seeing the red ring on her leg was heartbreaking :( Needless to say we hurry up and ordered a bumper.  
On thursday Adelie went
 ALL DAY LONG
without a nap. She stayed awake and was going strong until 9pm that night! Holy Exhausted Mommy. But, she made up for it on Friday when she decided to say "Mama!" Yes friends, I am third on the list, behind "oink" which means baba and "Baba" which means feedmenow. ;) Come the weekend we said bye-bye to B as he boarded a plane to go win us some $$ in Vegas and we headed to Union City so we could visit family and so I had a babysitter. (March 1st was my first wedding of 2014).  In the midst of packing everything for a baby/thedogs/myself/photography gear I forgot adelie's baby food.  I thought, "I'll just be gone a little while, she'll be fine with just bottles" 
Around 7, I got a text from Aunt Jam demanding where her food was because she was crying hysterically. Way to go Jacee.  Thankfully my grandma came to my dads rescue and calmed her down and rocked her to sleep. I stopped and grabbed some stage 2 yummies on my way home, fed her and all was right again in Adelie's world.  She sure is growing up to be the sweetest funniest little girl I know :)

Ever since I found out I was pregnant I have wanted to take a picture of her in a bowl of lucky charms, this shoot was my favorite thus far! p.s. she totally snuck a marshmallow and loved it :)








Adelie found the gag present from our wedding ;)

My second favorite shoot ever ;)



The sweet present I received in the mail from one of my mothers high school friends :) My mothers, mine and Adelie's birthstones a heart and some wings :*)






This picture got featured on @ig_kids :)

We got shirts printed in honor of my mother since we are running in a Colon Cancer awareness Run on March 15th.  Yes, there will be snow on the ground. No, I have not trained yet.

Also cut my brothers hair. And left a rattail.



On sunday Adelie got to play with her second cousins Daiya, who was happy to see her
and Jax who kinda wasn't ;)
Daiya & A are 7w apart and Jax & A are 3 days


The girl loves her babies :)


What my life looks like M W Th F



P.s. this is how our bedtime really looks ;)





No comments :

Post a Comment