Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Baby Play Date

I have wanted to start a mommy/baby play group for a long time, and since most of the babies we know are now sitting up/crawling, it seemed like the best time to start one! So once a month we will take turns hosting a little play date where the babies can interact and play, while the moms can talk about what milestones they're reaching and give advice. This month we traveled to Kzoo to my cousin Brittney's house we we fine dined on pizza while watching the little ones stare intently at one another and then freak out over all the new toys to play with!  After a lunch break for the wee ones, we of course dove into pictures because we all know I never leave the house without my camera.  Especially when I have four cute babies at my fingertips! seriously twist my arm ;)
Sure there was plenty of chain reaction crying, and a mid playdate nap for everyone except 
you know who
but it was SO much fun and we are really looking forward to next month :)

















































No comments :

Post a Comment