Sunday, January 11, 2015

Week 18

Writing this about a week late, but I've come to the conclusion these weekly bump dates will never be on time ;) I've been so busy this week, I had to remind myself I was pregnant! ha! Seriously! With the launch of our new business, Once Upon a Teepee, I have been sewing like a crazy lady- Our living room looks like a sweatshop, completely covered in fabric and I'm pretty sure I've showered maybe once this week? ;) We are SO excited about this new adventure and Adelie is pumped to have so many teepees in our house ;)   
We would love it if you checked us out!
Instagram: @onceuponateepee 


Adelie's obsession with necklaces also includes her dads razor. #stylin


In baby #2 news, It's getting harder to put on my socks, I'm loving all of the sweet little kicks and somersaults! I finally have energy but am running out of clothes. Sweats, sweats, leggings, sweats.  Judging by my roots in that picture, I am also looking forward to a hair appointment ;)

Week: 18

Weight Gain: up 12lbs

Cravings: Mountain Dew, Taco Bell, Alfredo Pasta, Anything Spicy

Clothing: Circus Tent aka sweats

Best Moment this week: Feeling a HUGE somersault while laying in bed with my hand on my stomach! Heart eyes for days!

Miss Anything? Slightly warmer weather! Love the snow (or as Adelie says, "NO") but its Brr freezing.

Movement? Yes several times a day :)

Anything making me sick or queasy? Too much soda-that I am craving. win/lose

Mood: Finally feel energized and happy!

Looking forward to: Our annual family vaca to Florida!! Time to soak up some rays and SO excited to walk with Adelie on the beach!

Gender? Girl




No comments :

Post a Comment