Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week 19

Can I get it on the record that I'm actually blogging on the actual week?! 
Disclaimer-Wrote this last night in week 19, but posting today on week 20! I almost had it!

Wednesday was my last day of watching Liam, and now Adelie and I have all week to focus on my growing businesses (and belly!)   
AND
Hello Energy!
Literally out of nowhere I have all this energy and motivation! Has nesting begun early? I'm going to say yes. Today we hauled out the totesontotes of baby clothes into the nursery and started going through them. I forgot how many clothes this child had! Her sister thanks her ;)
Once we started on the clothes, motivated Jacee decided it would be an awesome idea to paint the nursery! And so we did! Might as well take advantage of this energy while I have it! (I don't think it'll stick around ;)
Baby girl is most active at night when I'm laying on my back and this week her kicks are crazy powerful! So powerful that Brandon actually felt her too :*) I got so emotional feeling her and that will never get old-what a blessing  it is growing a baby.

And you thought i was writing out all these chalkboards! ;)


A sneak peek of the nursery ;)
Made Adelie some Palazzo pants-and we're both a little obsessed!!

Bought Little A her first set of outfits-beacuase I'm a sucker for purple ;)

We've also partnered up with my friend Jess who own's Sadie Sky Boutique out of Texas to photograph her headbands-I'm sure you've seen Adelie model them before as they quickly became the only ones we wear ;)



The matching set the girls will wear home from the hospital!



Week: 19

Weight Gain: up 8lbs down 4 from last week

Cravings: coffee, chocolate, Alfredo Pasta, Anything Spicy

Clothing: leggings and long shirts

Best Moment this week: Feeling little A kick like crazy when laying in bed and having Brandon feel for the first time-def sent me into tears

Miss Anything? The ability to paint in my living room-this whole white carpets everywhere really limits my painting! Especially when I have a dresser AND a big girl bed to paint!

Movement? Yes several times a day :)

Anything making me sick or queasy? Nope

Mood: Finally feel energized and productive 

Looking forward to: Creating a beautiful space for our girls! I have {most} of the pieces for both their  rooms, just working on details!

Gender? Girl






2 comments :

  1. Ooh i can't wait to see pics of the nursery! I am expecting twin girls in April (and my daughter is just a few weeks older then adelie) and Im thinkng of doing these colors! Would you mind posting the names of the paint colors you use????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! Love everything about this and can we talk about how freaking cute you are? xoxo

    ReplyDelete