Friday, January 23, 2015

Week 20-Baby Girls

We started off this week with our Anatomy Scan which confirmed that Little A was still a girl and that she is growing and completely healthy! My granny and Aunt Jo came up for the appointment, and   kept Adelie entertained :) Like our gender determination ultrasound, Adelie kept shrieking 
BABY!!
at the screen-probably the cutest thing ever. She is going to be the BEST big sister :) The whole time Little A squirmed around and wasn't very cooperative-I even had to get up and walk around once because she was laying snuggly in my left hip ;)  Probably the most memorable moment was when her little hand stretched out perfectly and the tech snapped a picture.  It was so perfect, and I will definitely be framing that sweet little hand.
The most hysterical moment was when Granny and Jo came in and for the first 5 minutes they strained to see the ultrasounds screen the tech was using instead of the big screen on the wall by my feet. Once I looked over and realized what was going on, we all had a good laugh. The tech was so sweet and printed off three copies of the photos so G & J could each take home a set :)
I continue to have energy and so Adelie and I have jumped full force into decorating the nursery and her Big Girl room! The painting is done in Little A's room- Adelie's bed is almost finished (we're still mattress shopping) and I'm feeling super accomplished! I am going to go full force while I still have all this energy!  Identical pregnancies so far!
Halfway there little one!

Granny & Adelie in the waiting room :)


P.S That's my moms purple sweater :)


Jo was in the room for Adelie's Birth-Photographing it and will be in there for Little A as well!

Granny brought Big Sis a new baby!


Thursday Adelie & I went shopping for little Sis and got to check out the double stroller!
We were in love!
Now to save up for it over the next several months! haha
We clearly went to the clothing dept. and we quickly fell in LOVE with these hot pink overalls!





Currently she has been practicing giving her babies (she refers to them as Baby AHHHHHs)
kisses (saying mmmmmmwahhhhhhhh) so precious!

 A little sneak peek into Little A's nursery!
Girls are SO much fun ;)

Someone can't wait for me to bring up all the baby gear! ;)





Week: 20

Weight Gain: up 10lbs at the dr

Cravings: Alfredo,  spicy, mexican, sugar, ice cream

Clothing: leggings and sweatshirts

Best Moment this week: Seeing Little A up on the screen and that hand print-brought tears to my eyes it was so perfect!

Miss Anything? The ability to spike a volleyball getting more than 2" off the ground-  was informed by my Dr. I can no longer jump when I play-Designated Setter I suppose (twist my arm ;)

Movement? Yes several times a day, getting harder by the day!

Anything making me sick or queasy? Nope

Mood: Finally feel energized, productive and in full nesting mode!

Looking forward to: My new lens which should be arriving today! Cannot wait to try it out!  Currently home waiting for it because it can't be left outside in these temps! 

Gender? Girl

No comments :

Post a Comment